On Thursday, April 30, 2020, Lori Elburn-Tucker and Mike Tucker of E.L.B. Incorporated delivered lunch to the staff of Chesapeake Bank & Trust Company. In a post shared on Facebook, E.L.B. Incorporated wrote, “Delivering lunch today to our favorite hometown bank! Thank you for being there in our community’s time of need!”
Our staff thoroughly enjoyed the delicious food from Luisa’s, and was touched by the kind gesture from our friends at E.L.B. Incorporated.
March 20, 2020
We have continued to evaluate our response to this unprecedented situation. Given our concern for our clients, visitors and staff, and given that our client visits have greatly diminished, we have decided that effective Monday, March 23, we will make the following changes to our office and branch hours:
- Our Main Office on High Street will be closed to the public, except by appointment.
- Our 301 Morgnec Road branch will be open its normal hours (Mon-Thurs: 8am-5pm & Fri: 8am-6:30pm), but only for drive-up window transactions and appointments.
- We should be fully staffed at both locations, so can also easily assist you by phone if needed.
- Per my previous message, we also can easily get you access to our Online and Mobile Banking services.
We are committed to continue meeting all of your banking needs and appreciate your patience. We will reopen our offices as soon as we can. If you have any questions or needs, please call us (410-778-1600).
Thanks again for understanding.
Glenn L. Wilson, President & CEO
March 18, 2020
Dear Loyal Clients & Friends:
- All locations of Chesapeake Bank & Trust remain open to the public with their normal hours. If this changes, we will provide an update here.
- We have had a Pandemic Plan in place for many years, and are using it to guide us.
- We have taken some precautionary steps within our offices to protect our visitors and staff and comply with ‘social distancing’ recommendations.
- As always, you can also call us to receive high-quality customer service from our dependable, capable staff. (410-778-1600)
- Please remember that our 301 Morgnec Road Branch has a drive-up teller window, so you don’t need to come inside for most transactions.
- As an alternative to coming in to our office to bank, you can easily sign up for Online Banking and Mobile Deposit, from your home or office:
- Online Banking: Go to www.chesapeaketrust.com, click on ‘Online and Mobile Banking,’ click on ‘Enroll Now’, then follow the steps.
- Mobile Deposit: After you have enrolled in Online Banking, please call us to activate this service.
- If you would like a Debit Card, which can also be used to access ATMs to make deposits or withdraw cash, please call us.
We appreciate your understanding during this challenging period for all of us, and hope that you and your family stay well. If you have any questions, please call us at 410-778-1600.
Glenn L. Wilson, President & CEO
We have been notified by VISA that some of our debit card users might have been impacted by the WAWA information breach. Please contact CB&T if you have any questions.
April 16, 2019 — Chesapeake Bank and Trust Company is pleased to announce that Kristen Owen, CFP®, Assistant Vice President, has been authorized by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board) to use the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP® certification marks in accordance with CFP Board certification and renewal requirements. Ms. Owen has been employed by Chesapeake Bank and Trust Company since December 2005, and has managed Chesapeake Investment Services, a division of Chesapeake Bank and Trust Company, as Investment Adviser Representative since April 2015.
Continue Reading Kristen Owen Attains CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification
April 8, 2019– Chesapeake Bank and Trust Company is pleased to announce its recent five-star rating from BauerFinancial, Inc. Chesapeake Bank’s five-star rating, now three years running, is an impressive achievement, making it the highest rated community bank headquartered in the Chestertown area.
Continue Reading Chesapeake Bank and Trust Announces Five Star Rating
Chesapeake Bank and Trust Company has joined Allpoint Network, which means its clients now have access to America’s largest surcharge-free ATM network, with some 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide.
With Allpoint Network, Chesapeake’s clients will never be far away from surcharge-free ATM access to their cash, especially in the United States, where Allpoint offers 43,000 cash machines in places they’re already visiting as part of their daily routine. Conveniently located in destination retail outlets including major discount retailers, convenience, grocery and pharmacy stores, users of Allpoint Network ATMs save time, as well as ATM fees.Continue Reading Chesapeake Bank and Trust Joins Allpoint Network